:: quote - je t'aime

I give u a garden full of flowers..


"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
-Janos Arnay



"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
-Roy Croft


"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka


"I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."
--Song of Solomon


"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
--Unknown


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
--Lao Tzu


"So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
William Shakespeare
, Romeo and Juliet


"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
-Henry David Thoreau


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard




Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones.  
~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare, 
Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595



Love, and a cough, cannot be hid.  
~George Herbert, Jacula Prudentum, 1651


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  
~Kay Knudsen


I didn't praise love too much, but my feeling cannot lie about it.
~Dyg


I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.  
~Javan


Love, you have show me.
~Dyg




*kwn2..jan ckp aku jiwang..motibasi ni hehehe.. 
all about ♥!